Monday, May 2, 2011

Walmart Fiasco!

Have I got a story to tell you!
The other day Jessica & I took a trip to Walmart.
We spent about an hour wandering around the store
and putting things into our baskets.
When we finally checked out,
Jessica went first and then I followed.
I bought several things
and watched as Jessica put my 5 tomato plants into the buggy for me.
I finished paying, got my receipt,
and we both walked out to the car.
As I was putting our bags into the car,
I realized that I had left my two bags in the store!
I ran back inside, but they were GONE!
All I had in the car was the tomato plants!
After Jessica told the story to at least 5 different people,
we finally talked to the top dog.
He went and watched the video to see exactly what happened.
In the meantime, a lady came back inside with my two bags.
They had accidently been put in her buggy!
I was so thrilled! 
Two of the things I almosts lost were these boxes of candy.
Stay tuned to find out where we enjoyed them! 

1 comment:

  1. heehee - Josiah and I are still enjoying the Gobstoppers.

    ReplyDelete