Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Birthday, Joel!

Today Joel turns the big 3-0!
I am so thankful to have him as my husband!
He is kind, devoted, humble, patient, and loving.
I couldn't have asked for a better partner and friend!
He works so hard every day to take care of his family.
He also works hard to keep our house and yard looking beautiful!
So glad my girls have him as their Daddy!
Most importantly, he is wholeheartedly devoted to his Savior, which is what truly makes him such an incredible man!
I better stop.  I'm getting all choked up!
I sure do love my Joel-y!  
He's the best of the best!
Happy 30th Birthday, Joel!

If you're wondering why there are no pictures of us together, that would be because this is the only one I have since January of just the two of us.  Ha!  We were about to ride The TN Tornado roller coaster. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jennifer!!! That is just about the sweetest thing (no, not "thong"... "thing", thank you very much, autocorrect!) I've ever heard/seen!! :) You are all 4 so lucky(blessed) to have one another! May the Lord bless you in all the years to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete