Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Lydia's Outline!

I'm running out of pictures to share with you, so today you get to enjoy this lovely one.
Lydia made it at Sunday School, and I hung it on the back of her door.  Then I had to take a picture so I didn't feel so bad about ripping it down.  Ha.  I let her color on it first.  :)
A little fun fact for you, when I was in fourth grade, my best friend Iris and I found some rocks that would write on the pavement.  So we started up a little business.  We traced people laying on the pavement for 5 cents an outline.  A few kids actually paid us to do it.  I was the treasurer.  We were saving up for a box of chalk...don't think we ever got one.  Bet I kept those nickels.  Maybe I used them to pay for my Spanish lessons.  Iris charged me a nickel for each Spanish lesson she would write up and teach me.  Ha!  Good times in 4th grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment