Thursday, December 15, 2016

Little Turkeys!

Although we are already deep into Christmas festivities around here, I thought it'd be fun to look back at my sweet little turkeys.
They are just so cute!
Lydia and I had been shopping at The Dollar Tree for a church project, and I found a pack of pink sponge rollers.  I told Lydia all about the joys of those little puppies, and she said she'd like to give them a try.
I was surprised they worked pretty well on her hair.  She wore her curls proudly to church.  
Here are the girls showing off their beautiful locks.  
We are heading to Grandmother's house tomorrow afternoon!  So excited about our first Christmas celebration of the season...besides Craft Night Christmas and an AWANA Christmas party for Lydia last night.  So much going on!  Everyone hold on to your hats! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment