Thursday, February 16, 2017

New Kitchen!

I know I just posted these on Facebook, but I just wanted to put them here too to look back on later.  I also tried to lighten them up, because they were too dark on Facebook.  I meant to do that before I posted, but I just got too excited and forgot.  So, here she is!
Just looks so different!
Joel is a miracle worker! :)
I know some of you fine folks preferred the original cabinets.  I apologize, but it just had to be done! Ha!  They really do look better in the picture than they did in real life.  They were worn out.
I love the island!  So nice to be able to spread out while you cook!  It will be even nicer when we get some stools!
Joel still needs to put grout on the backsplash.  He did the left wall but not the right.  You can't tell in the picture, but you can in real life.  Also, the island still needs to be painted.  Most of it is only primed.  And eventually we'd like to get some new lighting above the island and maybe even some can lighting...we like to dream.  My favorite features of our new kitchen are the island, the pantry, the countertops, the trim around the door and window, the white cabinets, and the ice maker in our fridge. Ha! So pretty much everything!  I still need to add some decorations of some sort...pops of color you might say.  We could also use a new plant.  That one in the corner has seen better days!  So, there ya have it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment