Monday, September 18, 2017

Kindergarten!

Here's Lydia's kindergarten class!  
I teach three of the boys in the back row. 
These are Lydia's closest friends (or so it seems from all her recess stories).
They are both also teacher's kids.
                                         
We are slowly getting used to our new way of life.  I must say, we would both prefer to be home together all day, but the new routine is nice. Anna Kate loves going to play with Eleonora at Jessica's house, so that is a definite plus! All I know is, after trying to get through a 34 page homework packet with Lydia, there is no way in this world I could homeschool.  I already think her teacher is a miracle worker!  I really am so thankful for Lydia's teacher and her new friends. So, so thankful!  And also glad I get to be at school with Lydia 3 days a week!  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment