Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Happy Valentine’s Day!

So sorry for the lack of posts the past two months!
Pregnancy does a number on me, I’ll tell ya!  (And so does the flu!)
I’m finally coming out of the sick stage (Yahoo!!!), but I still don’t seem to have much energy.  My doctor says it should come back any day...I don’t really believe him.
I’m 17 weeks along.  Almost halfway to the finish line!
Okay, enough rambling on for now. 
Let’s take a look back at Valentine’s Day.
This picture was actually taken the day before V-day, because Joel and I had (I mean, got) to work at church on the actual day. :). Joel cooked up the most delicious meal for us!  Steak, mushrooms, corn, and asparagus! Oh, it was so good!  I think I could have eaten all four plates!  Have I mentioned that I have been SO hungry lately!  

Lydia dressed up for her Valentine's Day party at school.  She was so excited!

I took some more pictures of both girls together dressed up, but I haven’t gotten them off my camera. I’m sure I will any day now...as soon as that energy comes back. :)
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment