Monday, February 12, 2024

Valentine’s Dance!

Lydia decided that she wanted to go to the Valentine’s Day Dance at school. I wasn’t sure what she’d think of the whole experience, but it turned out that she loved it!
She went with Jessica’s twin neighbors, Mary and Leah. I’d say they’re one (or two, I guess) of the main reasons that she had a great time!
I think I tucked myself a little too far behind Lydia. Haha Her shoes made her alllllmost as tall as me!
Jessica did her hair. So lovely!

We walked the girls to the dance from Jessica’s house. They were all so cute, clutching their tickets. 
I had asked Caleb if he would go with her, and he said, “This ain’t Alabama!” Haha! Good one, Caleb.



Everyone keeps saying she looks just like me, but I’ve just gotta say, I wasn’t half that pretty in 6th grade! I think we’re in trouble! Haha



I think her favorite part was the teacher dance-off. Sounds pretty entertaining. I’m glad she had such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment