Friday, May 3, 2024

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a lovely birthday! It started out with Joel cooking up a delicious breakfast for me. My students were so sweet at school. One little kindergarten girl sang to me and then said, I have been waiting many, many days for this! So cute! For lunch, I got to sneak away to MoMo’s with Heather, Laurel, and Micah! They even brought me dirt cake oreos and a singing pup!
For dinner, we went to Delia’s, with a gift card from our favorite neighbors…or “old neighbors” as Anna Kate always corrects me. Joel told the waitress it was my birthday, and she came out with a flaming dessert! I was so shocked! Cracked up through the whole song!

The boys were pointing to the fish. Benjamin said, is this fish moving or dead?? Haha 
Steven is proud of his muscles!


 Feeling fine at thirty nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment