Thursday, August 30, 2012

Andrew & Chelsea's Wedding!

When Lydia was three weeks old,
we headed down to Louisiana for Joel's brother's wedding.
It was another loooong trip, but Lydia did great!
Lydia got all dressed up for the wedding but wasn't too happy about getting her picture taken.
The wedding was at an old cotton mill, which was pretty cool! 
Everything was decorated very cute-ly! 
It was very hot outside!
Lydia cried through the whole rehearsal, but she slept through the wedding.
What a relief! 
The Habermas brothers! 
It was a beautiful wedding
and one of the best ceremonies I've ever been to! 
Cutting the cakes! 
So cute! 
Andrew drew this for Chelsea. Wowsers!!!
Joel made this for one of their wedding gifts: 
Those Habermas boys are talented I tell ya!

July 21, 2012
(Thought I better put that since I am over a month behind on my blogging.)

No comments:

Post a Comment