Friday, October 26, 2012

Gibson Family!

A couple weeks ago, wait, make that months, (man, I'm behind!)
we went to Knoxville so Lydia could meet the Gibson side of the family.
Here she is with her Great Grandma & Grandpa.

And here is my lovely cousin Catherine.
She came all the way from Arkansas to meet Lydia!
(Not really, but we'll pretend.)  :)
And here are my dear Aunt Twylia & Uncle Ernie.
We all ate at MiMi's, and it was so good to be together.
When we got home, Joel (who couldn't go because of work) asked if she behaved herself.
Yes, yes, I think she did.  :)
My Aunt Terry & Uncle Eddie were also there, along with Dave, Jonathan, & Madison,
but I somehow missed getting their pictures,
so here's the best I could come up with:
Uncle Eddie with Lydia a few days later.
He tells the best stories! 
Hopefully Lydia will be able to hear them when she grows up a little.  :)

So now she's met almost all of the Gibson side.
She still has an aunt, uncle, and a few of my cousins to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment