Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the beekeepers and their baby bumblebee!
My sister Jessica beat me to posting about the fun party that we went to,
so you can find more pictures here.
I'll take the easy way out and just post a few.
We were each supposed to bring a Pinterest inspired treat,
so we made these fun pudding cups. 
And here is our sweet bee! 
I took pictures of the steps to make the bee costume that I may share later,
but Joel says that it would be a terrible tutorial.
Let's just say I was flying by the seat of my pants,
making it up as I went along.
Oh well, at least it fit!
My first homemade Halloween costume was a success!
Tonight we're headed to C.S.B.C.'s Fall Festival.
(mainly so we can wear our fun costumes again...
and maybe we'll help out a little!  :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment