Thursday, November 1, 2012

Free Feast!

This past Saturday my mom, sisters, and I decided to go on a shopping trip to Knoxville.
We were having a jolly good time,
and then lunch time rolled around.
We couldn't agree on a restaurant,
but we finally ended up at a Longhorn Steakhouse.
Now, here comes the amazing part...
When we got to the door, they said you could only come in if you had an invitation.
The restaurant was new, and they were training their employees.
For some unknown reason,
they let us in!
That meant that we all got FREE meals, drinks, and a dessert!
Check out the size of my steak! 
Don't worry, I didn't eat the whole thing.
I split it with Jessica.
(I use the word "split" to make myself feel better.  :) )
Anyways, it was a happy, happy feast!

1 comment:

  1. Cute. Lydia looks like she's looking for a free lunch. :)

    ReplyDelete