Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Joel!

Today is Joel's 27th birthday!!!
This is the oldest picture I could find of the two of us on my computer.
Here we are as a happy little dating couple! 
Then we got engaged!
(With the best proposal I could dream of!) 
Then we got hitched! 
And we've just been living happily ever after since! :) 
This is sounding like an anniversary post.
That is not my intention. 
Let's swing things around to focus on the birthday boy!
Here are a few reasons I love my husband:
We have tons of fun together! :)
He is a really, really hard worker!
And super talented!!!!! 
He is intelligent, kind, loving, thoughtful, caring...
pretty much the male version of Mary Poppins-
practically perfect in every way!  :)
And he's a super sweet daddy for Lydia! 
I love my Joel-y so very much!
He is my favorite husband in the whole wide world! hee hee
I am so thankful for him!
Happy Birthday Joel!!!

1 comment: