Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween Sneak Peak!

Anna is going to be the big bad wolf for Halloween.  Poor girl.  :)
I ordered these for her from a friend I was in Ashley's wedding with.  She just started up a side business and is good!
I made a tutu to go along with it...don't want her to look too masculine.  Ha!  
Here is what it looked like at first:
And here we have the new and (hopefully) improved look I achieved by sewing about one hundred strips of ribbon on.  (Excuse the ketchup on the model's face.)
Now for the hard part...trying to get Anna Kate to keep all of her accessories on.  That will most likely be a battle.  Hope I win!  (at least for the pictures!)
P.S. I was correct in my assumption.  Anna Kate is two pounds lighter than Lydia was at her age.  Anna is 18 pounds, and Lydia was almost 20!  
P.P.S. Today is my half birthday...just in case you want to celebrate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment