Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Yesterday evening we came home from a friend's surprise birthday dinner and the weather and lighting were just gorgeous!  I thought to myself, "Oh, this would be the perfect chance to take a few Easter pictures!"  Only problem was that my girls were filthy, having just partied hard for both Heather and Amanda.  So we rushed inside for a quick bath, got dressed up, quick as little bunnies, and headed back outside.  (Joel even volunteered to blow dry Lydia's hair, if you can believe it!)  And after all that, here is what we ended up with.  Lovely!
But it really wasn't all that bad.  Lydia was actually trying to smile for a few seconds, only because Joel bribed her with some jelly beans though, I must confess.)
And I got a few cute pictures of my sweet Anna Kate while Lydia was getting her hair styled by her dear Daddy-o.

The good lighting was quickly fading away.
Anna has been making this face a lot lately, usually while making an excited who-who-who sound.
Lydia was really wanting those jelly beans.  Thanks for those, Aunt Terry!
Getting a picture together just never worked out.  I think they both were just a wee bit sleepy!
But that's okay.  We will try it again!  I'm sure they'll be thrilled.
This is my favorite.  Look at those cute little toes!  Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are cute! :) I love Anna Kates' Whoo - Whoo - Whoo face!!

    ReplyDelete