Thursday, March 10, 2016

Great Grandmas!

Back in February we went to visit Joel's grandparents in Michigan.  One thing I discovered on that trip was how thankful I am that all my grandparents live/lived in Tennessee!  As a kid, I always thought driving four hours to Kingsport was an eternity.  Little did I know, I should have been thanking my lucky stars! 
So here we have Lori's mom, Joel's Grandma.  We spent three nights with her.  Anna Kate slept terrrrrribly all three naps and night times, but I guess I should try to forget about that by now.  And as you can see, Lydia was being quite uncooperative while trying to get a good picture.  Oh heavens.
Then we headed a couple hours over to see Joel's Nannie and Papa, Mark's parents.  We only saw them for a few hours really, because we just spent one afternoon/evening there and left early the next morning.  And I somehow never got a picture of Anna Kate with Nannie or Papa.  What a bummer!
Oh and the dress Lydia is wearing was made by Nannie's mother.  How neat is that?!  I had Anna dressed in one too.  Still can't believe I didn't get her picture!  We will just have to go back!  (Once my traveling and (lack of) sleeping memories begin to fade.)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment