Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Almost Two!

I'm starting to get sentimental over here.  My baby girl is turning two next week!  How is that even possible?!  It was a little stressful getting her here (and man, that IV was horrible!), but what a sweet, sweet baby I got to go home with!
The sisters met for the first time.  So sweet!


Anna Kate was just the cutest newborn ever...in my humble opinion. :)
Anna Kate's first trip to church at nine days old.  And just look at baby Lydia!  Just tonight, while I was putting her to bed, she prayed, "Thank you that I am getting so old, so I can go to school soon!"  Ahhhh!  Glad she's excited, but I'm just never gonna make it!  This mothering business is not for the faint of heart, or at least not for the extra emotional heart.  :)
This is one of my favorites of Anna Kate!  She's just so stinking adorable!!!
It seems like she just turned one!
But soon she'll be TWO!  Just can't believe it!  But she really does seem to get more and more fun with each passing day, so I'll just be thankful for that!  So, so glad she's a part of our family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment