Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Our Christmas Morning!

We celebrated Chirstmas as a family of four on December 29th.  Our schedule was just a bit jam packed before and after that date.  The girls didn't seem to mind. :)
I believe Anna Kate's favorite present was that slim jim.  Ha!
I persuaded my family to take a "quick" group photo before we started opening presents.  
The girls each got a new book.
Anna Kate LOVES to read books!  I mean, she definitely uses them as a stalling technique before nap time and bedtime, but I think she genuinely enjoys reading!  Way more than her sister ever has!


Lydia got her new buttercup ballet uniform/costume!  She got moved up to the 5 year old class for the spring semester.  We'll find out at 5:30 how that goes for her!
Nothing like a little harmonica music!
Me and my girls!  (Anna Kate is at a bad age for picture taking...hoping she outgrows it quickly!)
While I cleaned up the Christmas chaos, Joel cooked up a delicious breakfast!
It was a fun morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment