Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Off We Go!

Alright folks, time to catch you all up!
I don't quite know how to go about doing that, so I've decided I'll just start with the most recent pictures and work my way backwards...maybe?  We'll see what happens.

These are from the first few days of January.

Anna Kate looking extra cute in her new dress from Christmas.  She loves to wear tutus, crowns, and ballerina buns in her hair.

The girls freshly cleaned (rare occurrence here at the Habermas house) and ready to watch a movie before bed.


The girls helped me undecorate the tree after church.  They only lasted a few minutes but did a pretty good job clearing off the bottom half of the tree. :)


And here are the three amigos at church...one of my first attempts to get all three to match.
Fun, fun, fun!


I used to think Steven was an exact duplicate of Lydia, but now I think he looks a lot like Anna Kate!  

No comments:

Post a Comment