Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Knoxville!

On Saturday Steven and I took a little trip up to Knoxville for a baby shower for one of my good friends from college.
We had a splendid time together, besides the fact that he cried almost the entire way to Knoxville!
I had to just crank up the radio and tune him out.
As soon as I pulled him out of his carseat, he was as happy as could be!
I always enjoy getting together with these girls, even if it is a rare occurrence these days.
We sure had some fun times together back at TWC!
Suzy (in the middle) is expecting a baby boy at the end of July. So excited for her! She was one of my first friends in college, besides Ashley. The two of us went to BCM (a Bible study group) together every Wednesday night as nervous little freshmen. I can't believe that was almost 16 years ago!!! Ahh!
Anyways, I had a great time.
At the restaurant, Steven was as good as gold and better!
Then he slept the whole way home and never made a peep!




No comments:

Post a Comment