Friday, May 31, 2019

Secret Playground!

On our second day of summer break, last Thursday, we decided to go on a morning adventure to our "secret playground." We like to call it that because it's kind of hidden away, and no one else seems to know about it!  We're almost always there by ourselves. Perfect! Oh, and it's on the lake!  
Sometimes we eat a picnic lunch on this dock and feed our crumbs to the fish.
We bought this bike for Anna Kate when she was 2 I think, but even when I was buying it, I thought to myself, we better get the one with boy colors, because our next baby will probably use it more and he'll probably be a boy! Ding, ding, ding! I was right! 
We took a few laps around the walking track.
We found a big turtle and saved it from being squished on the road.
Then we played on the playground and swang on the swings.
Steven and I went down the slide. He looks thrilled. Ha.
A good time was had by all!


No comments:

Post a Comment