Friday, December 17, 2010

Chris & Jessica's 5th Anniversary!

Happy anniversary to my sweet sister and brother-in-law!!!
They decided to celebrate by going to Pigeon Forge for the night...
their first time away from their boys overnight!
Joel & I were nominated to take care of Josiah & Caleb.


 
We've been having a good old time here at Shady Nook!
We ate pizza, played, and watched a little bit of Charlotte's Web!
Jessica & Chris have been reading Charlotte's Web to Josiah every night.
Josiah knew that I was going to bring the movie for us to watch and was sooo excited!
BUT he only made it through about 30 minutes and then couldn't fight sleep any longer.


All three of the boys (Joel included) have been asleep since 8:00! 
I guess it's time for me to get some shut-eye.
There's no telling what time they'll rise & shine in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for doing that, Jenn! When would you like to do it again? :)

    ReplyDelete