Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas ornaments!

Last Christmas, Joel and I made ornaments for each other.
I thought I was doing good.
Just look at those cute reindeer!


I thought I was doing good UNTIL
I opened up  THIS!

Joel hand-carved that nutcracker, and its mouth works! 
Unbelievable!
My ornament was definitely put to shame!  haha
Now the real problem is, this is supposed to be a yearly tradition! 
What in the world will I do this year?
There's no chance I can out-do the nutcracker. 
I'll just have to compete with myself!
I'll keep you posted!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet ornaments, Louie! Such a fun idea! Come over and we'll make those felt nativity guys - I'll make finger puppets and you make ornaments. Good idea, huh? We'll make it a whole party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! i'm so excited i found your blog, jennifer!! :) i'm adding you to my list of blogs i read regularly! :) and i think your reindeer ornament was super cute. :)

    kathryn

    ReplyDelete