Thursday, April 28, 2011

Babysitting the Boys!

A couple weekends ago, Joel and I had the privelege of babysitting our nephews overnight again.
When I arrived, Josiah was only wearing his undies and his cowboy vest.
After a little while of playing, he said,
"I'm getting hot,"
and he took off the vest!
What a funny boy!
We spent a lot of time playing with this pig from Toy Story! 
Josiah thought it was HILARIOUS when the pig fell off the side of the table!
We'd pick up the pig and decide what he hurt...
his tail, his nose, his ear, etc. 
It was hilarious, I tell you!  ha!
Caleb sat calmly on Joel's lap,
while Joel tuned out the noise and read a magazine!
I'm not sure why Caleb has buckets on his legs!
And he's naked too!
Oh dear! 
Then we played hide and seek.
Josiah was a little too good at finding hiding spots,
so that game didn't last too long. 
We had lots and lots of fun together!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing that, Lou! Looks like you had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete