Friday, May 6, 2016

Our Home!

If you're wondering why I've been absent from the blog recently, it's because it has been a whirlwind around here the past few weeks!  Joel and I have been looking around at houses for quite some time and have been interested in one particular house for a while now.  So one day we decided we might as well make an offer.  Well we did, and it was accepted.  So before ya know it, our house was on the market.  And in three days time, we accepted an offer on it for more than we were even asking!  We were shocked!  So now we are in the middle of inspections and paperwork.  We will probably move in June sometime, which will be a far more crazier whirlwind!  We are so sad to leave our sweet little home that Joel has poured so much effort and time into, but we are excited for the next adventure! (Or at least that's what I keep trying to tell myself.). I have taken a million pictures of every detail of our house so I won't forget anything, as if I didn't have enough pictures already.  Just a wee bit sentimental over here.  (Understatement of the year. Ha!)  I thought we needed a picture of us with our house, so I set up my new tripod. (Thanks Heath!) I want to frame it and hang it in our new house somewhere, but Joel thinks that is silly.  Silly or not, it's going up! :)
One day I was talking to Lydia about moving, and she said, "That's it! I've got a great idea!" She ran to the bookshelf and found her Peppa Pig book and quickly turned to this page.
Maybe that method of moving will work.  After all, we are only moving four and a half miles down the road! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aaawwe Jenn... That is a sweet idea to put that pic up in your new home! :) And that pic and story of Lydia with the Peppa Pig book is adorable!

    ReplyDelete