Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Mother's Day!

Joel did a little Mother's Day interview with Lydia, while he let me take a Sunday afternoon nap, might I add!  
Here's what she had to say...

*What is something your momma always says to you?  
I love you, honey.  (Which, for the record, I never call her honey, but she thinks it's hilarious when I call Joel honey.  So I guess that's where that came from.)

*What makes your momma happy? 
When she gets cards and presents.  (True. :) )

*How does your momma make you laugh?
When she says silly words.

*What is your momma really good at?
Making buntings.  (Ha!)

*What is your momma not very good at?
Flying me with her feet.  (Hey now, I thought I was pretty good at that! Ha!)

*What is your momma's favorite food?
Frosted flakes and cinnamon rolls.  (Those were her ideas of what to make me for my Mother's Day breakfast...ended up with eggs and fruit.)

*What makes you proud of your momma?
When she fixes my bows.  (Another ha!  Buntings and bows...that is just about all I do around this place.)

*What do you and your momma do together?
Color and have picnics inside.  (I guess she's calling lunch a picnic, because I certainly don't remember an indoor picnic taking place.)

*How are you and your momma the same?
We have the same color of eyelashes.  (She always points out that our hair is different colors, but at least our eyelashes are the same! Ha!)

*How are you and your momma different?
She is bigger than me.

*How do you know your momma loves you?
She helps me color, and she goes shopping with me.  (Lydia loves to shop!  She says her two favorites are Target and going to Lowe's with "Joel".)

I sure do love that little nut!  She cracks me up all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment