Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Anna Kate Kate!

Here's my cute, sweet baby, often referred to as Anna Kate Kate. 
Aunt Terry got her this adorable dress, and I thought she just looked too cute not to photograph.  Only problem was that we were already running late to church (as usual), so there was no hope for a prize winning picture.  
Anna recently learned to scale her crib wall but thankfully never took a tumble.  One morning when I went to get her, she was straddling the railing, riding it like a horse.  We were both shocked!  Joel lowered it to its lowest setting, but in an inch or so, we are out of luck!  (This picture was taken before the lowering took place.)
This is how you will normally find Anna if you visit our home.  Without the night night, I would be dooooomed!  She loves to follow me around crying...I'm hoping she is going to outgrow that stage any minute!
But, when she isn't crying, she can be quite the ham, which I love about her!  She puts underwear on her head any chance she gets, because she knows it cracks Lydia and me up big time!  (These particular undies are inside out training pants, hence the extra fluff, that Lydia still likes to wear at night.  She calls them her fluffy buns.  She never has wet the bed, not even once.  I think we got lucky there!).  Back to the picture, the day this was taken, we had recently taken a trip to Food City, and the lady in the bakery gave both the girls a sugar cookie.  Her hair net must have made an impression on Lydia, because when she got a good luck at Anna Kate, she started cracking up and said, "You look like the Food City cooker!"  Hahaha!
I love my silly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment