Monday, August 15, 2016

Rhea County Fair!

Since I saw that Jessica posted her fair experience, I thought I would do the same.  
I had never been but saw that there was free admission and a Best Dressed Pig Contest and decided that we better not miss that!  So Joel, the girls, and I headed over and enjoyed walking around searching for a parade of piggies.  Much to our dismay, we only found one small pig dressed as a toaster!  He was the only pig participant.  Too bad but still pretty amusing.  
Lydia enjoyed a few rides, while poor Anna Kate pouted outside the gate.

Man, Anna Kate looks blonde!  I don't think her hair is that color in real life. You can tell these girls are sisters by their signature eyebrow look.  Ha!
We had a nice "cultural experience" as Joel called it.  I'm hoping for more dressed up pigs in next year's contest! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Especially the look of Lydia's face in that truck! I think we should definitely make a (craft night group) trip to the fair next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Especially the look of Lydia's face in that truck! I think we should definitely make a (craft night group) trip to the fair next year! :)

    ReplyDelete