Monday, September 19, 2016

Jackpot!

This weekend I dropped by our Goodwill looking for some children's books for a project I'm working on.  I stopped by the girls' clothes section, because I can never resist, and I hit a jackpot!  All of these are practically brand new looking, and they will fit Lydia next fall.
Then I found some OshKosh overalls for Anna Kate next fall for $1.50! and a long sleeved leotard for Lydia when it gets colder outside.
And then we were looking at the Halloween costumes just for fun and found this Snow White dress for 75 cents!  We are going to a dress up princess party next week, so it will be perfect!  Thought about going with the Snow White theme for our actual costumes since I already have an apple costume for myself and Joel could easily be a huntsman, but that leaves poor Anna Kate as a dwarf, so we'll have to keep thinking.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment