Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sweet Baby!

This was one of Anna Kate's last naps in her old bedroom back in June.  I was feeling all sentimental before I took her decorations down.
I loved that sweet little nursery!  But I especially love my sweet baby!
She is a champion sleeper, always goes to sleep without a peep and quietly plays in her crib for nearly an hour every morning before I go to get her!  Lydia, to this day, has never done either of those two things.  Ha!
This morning I took a little longer than usual to go get Anna Kate, because I decided to go ahead and get ready for the day in peace.  So, with her extra time, Anna Kate decided to help me out by beginning the process of getting herself ready for the day.  When I walked into her room, she was half naked and happily handed me her diaper!  Ha!  I put her to sleep in footed pajamas tonight, hoping she won't be able to be quite so helpful tomorrow morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment