Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Goal Gals Weekend!

Way back in January, Jessica and I decided to start a group to encourage each other to keep going throughout the year with our New Year’s resolutions. So we invited a few friends and each came up with 5 goals to better ourselves. I think I started out with reading my Bible, getting 10,000 steps a day, drinking a certain amount of water, no sweets, and I’m not sure of the 5th. Anyways, most of the time we just encourage each other through texts, but the exciting part is that once a month we have a fun reward for those who get at least 100 checks. So the first couple months we just went out to eat together, but we decided to have one big reward in April which was a weekend getaway to Fall Creek Falls! We had the best time!!!














Thanks to the goal gals, I have walked 10,000 steps every day of this year! I only got 10,000 steps 34 days last year, to put that in perspective. And I have also lost 14 pounds! I don’t hardly believe that one myself, but it seems to be true. So thanks for the fun and encouragement, goal gals!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment