Friday, June 17, 2022

Life Lately!




Benjamin learned how to crawl out of his crib this week which is terrrible! Joel lowered the mattress down to the ground, our little secret trick that has always worked with our other kids….and he crawled right out the first time I put him in there! Ahhh! I put him back in at least ten times and then decided to block him in with Lydia’s mattress. He was using the corner to get out. By some miracle that worked! But that is only a short term solution. I ordered a crib tent that is going to zip him in for good. Haha. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I am not ready to move that little Houdini into a toddler bed. My few sweet hours of freedom are too precious to me! Ha. Anyways, I’ll let you know how it goes. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment