Thursday, June 2, 2022

Splash Pad!

We went to the Spring City playground and splash pad today. Jessica and Caleb happened to call as we were getting ready this morning, so they joined in on the fun! Steven was having the time of his life and would not stop to pose for a picture…and this is somehow the best one I got. Ha! 

Benjamin was not a fan of getting splashed, so he sat on my lap most of the time. 


Anna Kate is so sweet to her baby brother!


I wanted a group picture, and once again, this is the best I got. Oh well! Better luck next time. 



They all played so well together and had a great time!
Oh and afterwards Jessica came to my house and helped me clean out the garage. Such a dusty mess!!! We made definite progress but still have so much to do!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment