Monday, March 21, 2011

A Circus Adventure!

A couple weeks ago, I got the grand idea to take Josiah to a local circus.


The word spread, and soon it became a family affair.



(My parents were also there.)
We were all so excited and looking forward to an exciting show.


Much to our dismay, this was the opening act...a monkey jumping from stool to stool.
Also, pictured above is the one and only clown that was at the circus.
I think there were a total of 7 or 8 running and performing in the whole circus.
There was one monkey, four dogs, and a miniature horse.
It was quite the experience!


There were two girls who did pretty cool tricks hanging from ropes or from their hair!
It was overall quite a hilarious performance!
As we were leaving, Josiah said, "well, I liked the circus, but where was the elephant?"  ha!

2 comments:

  1. Now that was a good time! Josiah is good lookin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can post on blogs now. I just thought you should know. :)

    ReplyDelete