Friday, March 18, 2011

Pumpkin Bread!

I'm back!  It's been a while....that's for sure!  My excuse for my long absence is that my computer has been broken.  The good news is, it's fixed!  I have so many wonderful things to catch you up on!  I'll start with a delicious recipe!


Do you see the fish on the bread?  Pretty cool, huh?
On to the recipe!

Pumpkin Bread

1 2/3 cups flour
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cup salad oil
1 cup canned pumpkin

Mix dry ingredients.  Combine wet ingredients, then add to dry ingredients. 
Mix.  Pour into greased and floured loaf pan. 
Bake at 350 for 60-75 minutes.

I know it's not the season for pumpkin bread, but I had a couple of cans of pumpkin left over from Thanksgiving for some reason.  Turns out that pumpkin bread is delicious any time of the year!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! So good to have you back, by the way! I love that icthus in the bread (like Aunt Terry's tattoo!)and I love pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete