Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Day Outside!

Look how big my Lydia is getting!  Sniff sniff!
And so is Anna really.  She slept in her crib for the first time the past two nights.  I miss having her beside me.  Sniff sniff.  
Lydia kicked that ball all over the yard.  Future soccer player, I'm sure.  Ha!
Lydia decided to be as much inside as she could while we were outside.  She loves to color these days!  And she still loves loading bags with random assortments of treasures. 




Picking flowers from her "Datty's garden."
Not sure how he feels about that, but she's just so cute doing it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. I especially love the last one of Lydia with the purple flowers!! :) Your girls are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete