Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Habermas Hand-Me-Downs!

I wanted to get a good picture of the girls in these dresses made by their Great Great Grandma before they outgrow them.  Oh my word.  It was a disaster!  Now that Anna can do the army crawl, it was nearly impossible to even get her sitting up in the pictures.  And she is supposed to be my cooperative picture taker.  Shooo!  It wore us all out!


Much easier to do one at a time!
This dress was actually made for Joel...before they knew if he was a boy or a girl.  His mom saved it a looong time, so I wanted some pictures of Anna in it to give to her.


And this is my favorite.  Can't believe they are both smiling!  But it was the first day I was playing around with my new lens, and it is kind of blurry.  Boo.  Oh well!  Not attempting that again!  Well, at least not for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment