Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Anna Kate’s Rainbow Party!

We had to postpone Anna Kate’s party, due to the snow. So she was extra excited when the big day finally arrived!
My pictures are all jumbled, as usual, so I guess we’ll just skip ahead to the best part…my rainbow cake was a success!!!
We were sad to be missing the Shibleys for the first time ever. They were off visiting Grandmother. 

I was super nervous the cake was gonna be a flop!
The girls and I had great fun decorating the place with Momma. Turned it into a rainbow wonderland!

Look at silly Benjamin sticking his head out. That boy is always trying to get a laugh. 
Rainbow fruit tray. We have never had fruit leftover, and this time we had tons! Can anyone guess why?? Caleb Shibley wasn’t present. Haha!
My super cute, 9 year old Anna Kate!

I think I may have overdocumented the birthday girl. 
I had no idea these letters were going to be so huge! Lydia blew them all up and strung them! Oh, and she made the white balloon arch by herself too! She’s becoming my new party decorating sidekick. 
Anna Kate was very excited to have a Habermas cousin at her party for the first time!

Stay tuned for part two coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment