Monday, January 8, 2024

Honeycutt Christmas!

Way back on December 16th, we had the Honeycutt Christmas celebration at camp. Grandmother and Aunt Cheryl came and all of the Lobbs, plus our Honeycutt family too, of course!

The oldest and the youngest. 
Benjamin crawled right up onto Grandmother’s lap. So sweet!
This picture of Grandaddy (on the far right) looks just like Daddy to me!
Lydia is as tall as Grandmother!
Sweet cuzzies!

We made lots and lots of shape cookies. 
And lots and lots of messes!
I love this picture of Daddy and Grandaddy! 
We had just recovered from a terrible case of the flu (I’m guessing…never got diagnosed), so everyone looks a little puny. 
I love my Grandmother!
Grandmother told Lydia to hop on her lap. Don’t think she realized how big she was…until after she sat down. Haha 
We had a wonderful time being together, but it just wasn’t the same without our dear Aunt Faye! We all missed her being there so very much!

Here’s a little Santa flashback from years past. 
2022
2021
2018
2021
Last Christmas. 
And now I’ve made myself cry!
Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment