Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year!

Hello, and welcome to the new year! As you probably noticed, I took a bit of a break from blogging when summer hit last year. But I’m back! 
I’ll try to start catching you up on all the exciting things you’ve missed! We’ll start with the most recent event, Fall Creek Falls. We had a wonderful time, as always! 
One day we went on a short hike around the lake. Steven took our picture. 
It was freezing cold, but we couldn’t skip the swinging bridge! I’m looking very stylish in my new hooded coat. Sure did feel good on my ears!



Matching cousins! These three are so sweet together!
Micah was over being photographed. Haha 
Buzzy brought the boys some presents.
Good old Fall Creek Falls!
Steven said his favorite part of our stay was making tiny clay animals with Heather. So sweet! He was surprisingly good at it. I think he must take after Joel in his craftiness. 
I loved listening to these two talk to each other. They’re both just learning to really talk, and it is adorable! They are tight!
Gramma with the boys! Poor Poppa was laid up in the other cabin recovering from knee replacement surgery. 
These girls skated for hours every day. Lydia was with them the first two days, but then took a mighty spill and never got brave enough to go back to it. 
Oh and there were teeny tiny snow flurries one day…a very nice touch to our wintery stay. We were all wishing to stay longer but unfortunately had to head back home. Good thing we don’t live too far away from each other. 

Hope you all have had a wonderful start to your new year. I know I sure have! Today was my last day of break before school starts back up in the morning.  Semester two, here we come! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment