Monday, January 15, 2024

Snow Day!

We just got over 6 inches of snow! What a surprise!
We spent the morning playing with our sweet neighbor Caroline and her parents. 
My pictures are out of order. At the very end of the day, we made snow cream. It wasn’t the best batch, bc the condensed milk was sold out at Walmart. When I went out to get the bowl of snow, I couldn’t even find it. It was completely buried in snow! Haha 

A neighbor two doors down let us borrow their sleds!
This thing was a hit! It flew down the hill!

The big kids and I went out to play a second time. Benjamin and Joel decided to stay warm inside. 
The trees behind the girls were SO beautiful covered in snow!

There were huge snowflakes falling for hours today! So fun to watch!


Steven and I built a snowman. Benjamin named him Frosty. 
On Saturday, Caleb came over and played with my boys. He is the sweetest! Look how tall he is!


We had the best time!!!
No school tomorrow or Wednesday, and I sure wouldn’t be surprised if they cancel the whole week!
Yay for snow!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment