Thursday, August 20, 2015

ABC Club!

Jessica and I thought it was time to start teaching our girls their letters.  A bit early for Eleonora, and a bit late for Lydia, but oh well!  So we decided to start up an ABC Club, which Lydia thinks is super cool!
We meet every Monday and do one letter a week.
We are making alphabet books with the girls' handprints.  I forgot to take a picture, but just imagine a cute little red handprint turned into an apple.
We take turns teaching the class at our houses.
Jessica helped Lydia write her first A's.  She was proud!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo... I wouldn't want to but in, but if you would like another little girl and her momma to join in the fun, I know just the girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo... I wouldn't want to but in, but if you would like another little girl and her momma to join in the fun, I know just the girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete