Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pioneer Day!

Since Jessica posted yesterday about Pioneer Day over on her blog, I thought I would follow up with the pictures I took from the fun event!
Lydia posing in the ultimate Habermas hand-me-down.  The dress was made by her Great-Great Grandmother!

Now this one is just for giggles.  I think she looks like the muppet baby.  Ha!
Super cute nephews making butter!
Delicious vanilla ice cream!
Jessica took the children out to cut daisies while Josiah and I made the ice cream.

Jessica is good at giving chores.  So cute!
The feast!
Man, they are cute!
Jessica led the little pioneers in a craft (her specialty).  They made buzz saws.
Then she led them in some hand clapping type games like "Who Stole the Cookies from the Cookie Jar?"

They ALL loved it!
Here is Jessica trying to help Lydia get her buzz saw going.  Lydia loved that thing for days!
Thanks for hosting and planning such an incredible event!  We had a fantastic time!

2 comments: