Monday, August 3, 2015

I'm back!!!

Well, after being gone for about a year and a half, I decided it is about time to get this blog back up and running!  We have been busy around the 'ol Cozy Cottage.  Anna Kate joined the family since I last updated, and she is already six months old!  She is pure joy!  Lydia is a big three year old and more fun than ever!  Her third birthday was a big one.  I finally came to grips with her no longer being my baby and took away her pacifier, got her semi-potty trained, and started teaching her the ABC's (which she would be happy to sing for you at any time).  It's pretty sad to see your babies grow up (I teared up the other day just at the thought of sending Lydia to kindergarten...I'm in trouble!), BUT the happiness and fun far outweigh any sadness.  Okay, what am I doing?  I think this is more words than I have ever written on my blog before, so I better quit this sentimental nonsense and get to some pictures.

We have been hanging out at the pool quite a bit lately...a definite perk of being a Honeycutt.  I must admit, the pool is not the most relaxing place to hang out with small children, but I think I am almost getting used to it now that the summer is drawing to a close.  Here I go with words again.  Oh dear.





And here are my favorite nephews.  They are coming over tonight for a cousin sleepover.  Lydia is so excited!  I have mixed emotions.  It will probably be a long night and a very early morning.  Another reason to worry, if you look at my blurry water bottle in the middle of the picture you might notice a frog.  These boys are jokesters!  I'm in for it.  :)  
Stay tuned.  I WILL be back!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment