Monday, August 10, 2015

5th Wedding Anniversary!

Last month, Joel and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary!  It doesn't seem like it has already been five whole years!  And we have two kids!  Hard to believe!  Seems like it was just yesterday Joel was feeding me this chocolate cake.  
We watched our wedding video together, and Lydia got to see it for the first time.  She loved it and talked about it for several days afterwards.  That was fun!

Joel got me these beautiful roses, a journal, and some earrings!  
I got Joel a ladder that he had been wanting for a long time, along with some other trinkets.  Lydia wanted to pose with it and thought it was simply hilarious to add her shoes to the display.  Ha!
I sure have enjoyed these past five years!  We have had some great times together!  Joel is an amazing man!  I could go on and on, but no need to get mushy here.  I am incredibly thankful for Joel and for our sweet girls!  Can't wait to see what all God has in store for the next five years!

No comments:

Post a Comment