Friday, August 7, 2015

Photo Shoot!

Each year, Joel's parents take Lydia for a professional photo shoot.
Anna Kate got to join in on the fun this year.  
Let me just say, it did not go very well.  Ha!
Lydia melted down into a little heap when the photographer criticized her smile.
Lydia doesn't take any form of correction very well...no matter how gentle.  
Anna Kate, on the other hand, was posing like a professional! 
She could have stayed and smiled at the camera all day long!  :)
Oh well, maybe it will go better next year, but I'm not getting my hopes up!
By the way, Lydia is going through a sticker/bandaid phase.  
Man alive, she would cover her whole body if I would let her!
I should have ripped that sticker off her arm before I took these pictures, 
but I hardly even notice them anymore.  Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment