Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Joel’s Grandmas!

Joel’s grandmas live about two hours apart in Michigan. So on Monday we went to see his Nannie, who lives with his aunt and uncle. She is not doing very well, and they don’t think she will live much longer. It was so good to see her and talk to her for a little while. She is an incredible woman, a mighty prayer warrior and just the kindest, most loving lady. She once told me that my children are the most precious thing and the only thing of mine that I will be able to take with me to heaven. I had never thought of it that way before! Also, when Lydia started going to school she told me to try to rest the last hour of the school day so that I would have the energy to make it through the evening with all my kids. I really like taking that advice. It does help! Anyways, it was so good to see her! When we were leaving, Benjamin kept waving and blowing kisses at her, and she kept blowing kisses back. It was the sweetest thing!

And here is Joel’s other grandma, Lori’s mom. My kids had the best time at her house! They say they want to go back every summer and stay longer.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment