Friday, August 19, 2022

Walking Track!

The boys and I have started meeting up with Heather and Laurel twice a week at the walking track after we drop off the girls at school. It’s so fun living the stay at home mom dream out with Heather! My stay at home mommying years have matched up with Jessica and now Heather! Just goes to show you that being the middle child is actually the best!
Look at this cuteness! I realize I keep posting way too many pictures of Benjamin, but I can just never pick my favorite!


Lots of striped pajamas! I never have time to get the boys dressed after I’ve gotten myself and the girls ready for the day. I can only get so much done before 7:45! Of course I could wake up earlier, but I prefer the pajama option. Ha
We also got to eat dinner at church with Heather and Laurel, which was fun! 
I’m so glad my boys have a cousin close in age to them. I think they’ll be buddies forever!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment