Thursday, August 18, 2022

My Boys!

Benjamin is still loving water play. A bit of a mess, but I was able to get myself ready and do my hair while he played, so I guess the extra outfit change was worth it. 

Steven occasionally gets in the mood to dress up like Catboy (a character from a cartoon show he watches) and zoom around the house at high speeds. Pretty cute! He said his costume must be shrinking, because it’s
starting to get tight. Let’s just go with that and not think about the fact that my baby boy is growing up! Ha
Benjamin is still pretty much mute, and Steven talks and sings nonstop from dawn til dusk! But Benjamin is finally starting to say lots more words, and he can repeat almost anything. He just usually chooses to remain silent…which kinda reminds me of his father, now that I think about it. Haha! Love my boys! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment